What irritates me is that my dad doesnt seem happy that I listen to secular music. He comes into my room when I'm jamming away then goes, "It is christian music?"

I say, "No." And her gives me a slight frown.

My point is that, though I'm into christian rock and stuff doesnt mean I listen to it 24/7. I get the impression that he thinks all my music should be christian stuff and that its wrong to listen to rock songs. Unless he can tell that its Eric Clapton or some well known musician, he'll always ask and its beginning to annoy me.

I mean, whats wrong with listening to secular music?

He seems to be going a bit over the top at times but I dont really know how to tell him. Playing for church is something I enjoy and love but my life doesnt just revolve around that.


Im off to bed.

Popular posts from this blog