Just in case you were wondering, the previous past was deleted because i felt i was too harsh. So yeah. This is what I have to say.

First of all, don't think I don't know that everything isn't right. Right from day 1 I expeected this. Its a fact that has never been hidden. There is one thing which I really dont like about you and I will say this very crudely, straight to the point. I fucking hate the way you put down people and the way you criticise people. I'll be honest with you. Other than that I think you're a good friend. There's many things that accumulated over the past two years plus. I guess its in both you and me. We're similar in many ways and thats why we have so much tension. Its not as if I never tried to salvage our friendship. Its not easy and it will never be. Like you, I never wished to work with you at all. I never wanted to. But since we're in this together, we might as well work together. I'm still trying to make the best out of the situation. I know your temper and you know mine. Once its out its hard to control it. I just didnt like the way you shouted at him even though he hardly did anything wrong.

This stupid blog war wont bring us anywhere so yeah, thats all I have to say. I beleive you're mature enough to know what to do. I'll do my part, I hope you do yours too.

My apologies if i said or did anything to hurt you in any way.

Oh and by the way, if you want to know what sparked off such a bad reasction from me, its your post from the 25th. A one sided comment that put me down? I dont like that. I dont bear any grudges against you. Just so you know.

Popular posts from this blog