E learning is screwing up my body system. Haha. It can be interesting but it can also become an incessant prick in the ass.

Ok so anyway, besides trying to adjust myself back into the mood for school, I've been quite caught up with bowling. Under the tutorship of Calvin Goh Swee Boon. HAHA. Tiring shit man. Lol. Oh, during training yesterday, Jeremy was talking to me, for about 5 minutes plus, then he suddenly went mad.

He was like, "OH YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!!!" Haha. And he started jumping around.

-.-" -------> My reaction.

Today not much stuff going on in school. Early morning lecture, then lunch with Sarah, then getting my psychology book from Samuel, then meeting Asto who then went to meet Alvin. Had to collect some shirts for the bowling team. And that BABY WHALE made me carry all the shirts. Lol.

After all that, met marian and came over to my place. Had to help her figure out some songs for her church worship night. It was nice teaching her, being able to pass down what knowledge i have of guitars and stuff. Pretty cool.

I guess thats all for today. Feeling very exhausted. Heh. Salvador is the "in" band for me.

Popular posts from this blog