Clearing up my room. I need to get rid of all the stupid things that just sit there and occupy space, without even being used at all. Then I need to squeeze everything into as small a shelf I can find so I can have more space to live in.

Which in other words, means that I can get my long awaited Marshall amp and have enough room to fit it snugly into the corner.

Anyway, my Macbook's coming tomorrow afternoon. I'm not as excited about it as I should be. Not sure why though. It feels so...mundane? Hah. Maybe the feeling will kick in when I actually get my hands on it. Its gonna be running on two operating systems, so I can use Windows when I feel like and Mac OS when I want to.

Happy days mate.

Ok on to other things. Lately I've been thinking about how life has changed. Not just mine, but most of the guys that I know, friends and family. Sometimes I just wonder if people actually try too hard just to fit into a group that they want to be in. It just makes them somebody else.

I've been constantly reminding myself not to get too caught up with "growing up" in poly cos I tend to find myself trying to be someone else, and that feeling really sucks. I dont really know if its me or the poly environment. But one thing's for sure, I dont wanna end up being somebody else. I'd rather be who I am.

One of the things I appreciate most is having friends that appreciate you for who you are. I'm glad to say that over the past year, I've made wonderful friends. Friends who will be there when you need them most and friends who'll guide you through the process of growing up.

However, I've also come across a few that I dont exactly feel very comfortable with. But I wont go into that.

Please note that there were NO NAMES MENTIONED in this post, so if you happen to feel aggrieved by what I have posted, maybe you've been reading too deeply into it. Heh.

G'night folks.

Popular posts from this blog