i love you no less as a friend. but this is one thing that i would really want you to look at. I respect your opinions and comments but its more of the way you put your point across. The tone and the manner.

Like what I said before, I treat you as a good friend, but this is what I see that may need some thinking about. You gotta admit that nobody is perfect. Both you and I have imperfections, and we need to look at what we lack and do something about it.

I honestly hate times like these when things go patchy. Perhaps both of us could try to be more sensitive to each other and to others as well.

I respect you alot and I do look up to you as an individual. But I know that I'm not the only one who has noticed your temper and the way you spoke to me. I'm leeting you know these so that you will be aware of how you've affected others in one way or another. I know that your intentions are good, but the tone in which you make some remarks may sometimes mask your intentions so much till a point where people are unable to realise you mean well.

I have been receptive to your views and opininons, I hope you will be to mine as well.

God has blessed me with a friend like you and I'm glad I've gotten to know you till this point. There will be times like these cos we didnt really have a very smooth sailing past 2 years. It takes time I guess. Lessons will be taught to us along the way because God has put them there.

I think you get my point bro. Its a matter of understanding each other better.

Ok wait, something just came to my mind. Maybe...Just maybe, there is something more to this. I dont think its just plain human actions that have led to this. Might be a spiritual attack. Something Pearl told me on sat night. I'll explain it to you in school.

Popular posts from this blog