OK, I've been reading several blogs lately and i must say I'm pretty impressed with how the entries are composed. I guess it would be nice to try it out.

I'm kinda tired of blogging about all the hassles of being alive. And so i thought, why waste precious minutes talking about problems and matters of that sort and start blogging about things far more interesting?

Anyway, enough about that. Its Maundy Thursday, yet again. I'd proably be going church visiting and stuff.

Oh and before i forget, yesterday was Speech Day. Went back to school to get a prize for topping the school in History and one for soccer as well. Pretty neat stuff. I was hoping they'd give me cash but i got a cert and a plaque instead. After sitting through a whopping 4 hours of boring speeches and such and only recieve that? Man, they gotta be kidding. Haha. On a brighter note, they had this "live" telecast thing and Lak wiped his BALD head on camera, in front of students and PARENTS. Gees, how bad does it get? Haha. Saw some really hilarious photos of the teachers too and it was a pleasant surprise to find out that a few of the teachers got married. Jacey Lau, Elizabeth Lee, Damien Chew to name a few. That guy still owes me speakers. Yes, that teacher-turned-counsellor.

Anyway, on to other stuff. Peter Raj nailed the Sportsman of the Year award. Damn, his trophy was big. And i mean BIG. He was getting all excited over it. Some Arsenal fan thinking its the European Cup. Haha. Sorry Pete. I had to take like 10 pictures of him and his trophy. He thought he was Thierry Henry man. Or maybe thinking of doing a Stevie-G and sleep a night or two with the trophy. Haha. But I have to give the guy props. He's done a great job in soccer.

The one thing i felt disappointed about was the fact that he's in Mass Comm in Ngee Ann and I'm in Mass Comm in Temasek. Captain and Vice-Captain. I did wish he'd come to TP cos basically he's a really great guy to be around. I respect him for his abilities and his personality. If there's anybody to look up to, its him.

Remember the name. Peter Keith Rajendran.

Alright i guess that's it for today's post. Off to tend to my guitar.

Popular posts from this blog