Two things on my mind today.

First of all, CAB DRIVERS.

I was taking a cab back home from somewhere I cant remember but the taxi's license plate was SHB 9556 Z.

Now, the question of being ethical. The fare of the taxi came up to $5.95 and the driver conveniently blurted out, "$6." No doubt it was a mere difference of 5 cents but i dont think it was something the taxi driver should be doing? You don't bloody go around rounding up the damn figures on the meter just to earn more. There are cab drivers who round down the the total fare should there be a difference of 5 cents. Thats an act of generousity on their part but I don't think its right to charge more than what you supposedly earn.

I'm very sure not all taxi drivers are like that but you do contribute to a negative stereotype about them. I really do hope you don't do that to your other passengers cos it really sucks.


Ok moving on. Was talking to Jerry on friday and he told me something about being a "jack of all trades but master of none." I figured he was right. Why was I trying to be good in so many things instead of focusing on one? I don't know. He said," Do you wanna be the jack of all trades but the master of none, or do u wanna be the master of ONE?" I agreed but then again, look at it differently. If all my interests make up who I am, why cant I be the master of who I am? I'm determined to prove it to myself that one day I'll master whatever I'm doing through dedication and hard work as well as maintaining the passion I have for each craft.


OK THATS ALL FOLKS!


Now what should my next G.A.S be....Hmmm.

Popular posts from this blog