Some random photo from long ago. I shot a photo of myself - how interesting. LOL.


Horton on Monday with Sarah, Semi Pro yesterday with Joram, Ethan and Sany. Was supposed to watch another movie today, however, the wallet screamed "BROKE". So I duly stayed home, lazed around, tried to desperately free up some space in my utterly cluttered macbook - which by the way is on the verge of dying. Ultimately, I ended up recording jam tracks which I'd say wern't too bad. Maybe a little bit messy with the solos, but what the heck, its a JAM TRACK.

The past few days have been good I guess. Pretty much enjoying my time before i start SIP in about 1 and a half weeks. Sheesh. I'm actually pretty nervous about it. Don't really know whats gonna happen or how things are gonna work.

Speaking of work, yes, I need to get some clothes for work. More shirts and pants. Unless they let me work in berms and slippers. LOL.

Out.

Popular posts from this blog