I was right about you people all along. Since the first day I spent with you till today, I had an impression. That impression was justified. You never spare a thought for others, you think you're some superstar and that people should bow down to you.

Please, wake up your fucking ideas. Do you really think you'll go far in life doing what you do now? Do you think people really like you? Do you think people respect you for who you are? Think carefully.

The reason why I've such and angsty person of late is because of you. You really disgust me so much, I'd rather watch my dog mate than talk to you. I really don't know why I opened up to you, I don't know why I bothered being nice, I don't know why I bothered saving your asses when you were desperate.

Why the hell are there even people like you in the world? Its you that make the world an absolute shit hole to live in.

I very well know that hate is a strong word, but honestly, the acute dislike i have for you might very well turn to hate. If it does, maybe it'll stay that way. God bless you, should that happen.

Popular posts from this blog