I want to perform on a big stage one day. Lights, crowd, a full band set up and hopefully a night to remember for people. Dream chasing probably isnt such a bad thing. Hah.

Its touching how a performance can bring up tears. All i know its that if you put your heart into each performance, you'll create that emotion which many performers lack. Hopefully someday I'll be able to do that. Take the music to a whole new level.

Van's concert last night thought me a few things. I was touched, I was inspired. I felt proud of her. Just watching her dance was probably the best thing of the day, 100000 times better than performing at MediaBiz awards. Munah and Charmaine were seriously good too.

And guess what. I started typing at 12pm, its now 1.11 am. I forgot to click "PUBLISH POST". Smart.

Popular posts from this blog