I took the longest nap ever today. Slept from noon till 4.30-ish, right after I got back from church. Its been a while since I had the chance to feel like a total bum and just sleep the entire afternoon away. Mind you, I could barely get up to have my lunch, and I had to pry open those poor eyelids of mine just to make sure I dont fall back to sleep again.

The reason why I was so tired? Maybe too many long days in a row. I was out shooting photos Thursday afternoon with Brenda and Vanessa, and that was after a 9am class. Friday ended late too after council meeting to prepare for MediaBiz Awards. And yesterday, football in the morning after a month out, extremely rusty and obviously my fitness level sucked. Not that it was ever any good but yeah. Then to bowling training after that, which was pretty good, though I'm not so sure my wrist is fully healed.

Yes, I'd injured my wrist during POL-ITE games and its taking quite a while to heal. Seems like a serious bout of tendonitis, which kinda sucks. Hopefully it'll heal over the next month or so.

Oh yes, I forgot that I've been away for half a year, so here's a few things to keep you updated:

1. I recently filmed an advert for Temasek Poly
2. I have, rather unfortunately, appeared on posters outside TP.
3. I have discovered an interest in RADIO and DJ-ing.
4. I am taking my driving test in a week.
5. I am looking to play more football regularly.
6. I work at Bark Cafe as a guitarist with Jam @ 3 a.m
7. I have not gotten my pay from Bark Cafe.
8. I am getting a Nikon SLR soon. Either a D80 or D200.
9. I have realised that JORAM is forever hungry.
10. And I forgot what I wanted to type here. So nevermind. HAHA.



OUT.

Popular posts from this blog