I can officially drive as of 28th January 2008.


Thank You God.
Thank You Grandpa.



Today was the cremation, and i don't know it its pure coincidence but it was held in the same hall as my late grandma and grand uncle. So, I've been to the same service hall and the same viewing hall 3 times in a row. I miss him really badly though. No more watching him play tennis, no more ginger chicken for Chinese New Year, no more music and piano playing during gatherings, no more hugs and hand shakes, no more jokes. But you'll always live in my memory.

Ok there's this issue that I need to let out. When someone passes away, you don't ever use the word "died". Its disrespectful and crude, I feel. I had asked about how I could get compassionate leave from class and the reply I got was, "Who died?".

I was more shocked than anything, to hear this coming from this person. Someone I respected, someone I trusted. I'd rather forgive and forget but right now, its hard. Not when I feel the lack of respect shown to someone who has passed. Someone of your age and status should know better. Thats what I feel.

Popular posts from this blog