I didnt like the way practice went yesterday. Somehow I was jus wishing we didnt have practice at all. I mean, trying to figure out how to play that newly composed song and getting all annoyed with it was jus the wrong thing to happen on such a moody day.

To be honest, I dont really fancy us writing our own songs, basically because the songs never turn out good enough, or sound fantastic. The lyrics are kinda typical and the melody just sucks sometimes, so much so, it annoys the shit outta me.

After prac I went to check out Amplify in the big audi, and I guess I sorta know where I belong. Bianca was complaining that they were too loud and stuff, but personally I think its just what I need. I like their dynamism, I like their creativity, I like their outlook, most of all, I like the music they play.

Plus, I think by playing with them, I'll certainly improve alot faster and I'll become a better guitarist all round. Right now, I might consider joining them on a part time basis, which I think is highly feasible.

So yeah, thats about it for now. Assignments are waiting.

Popular posts from this blog