Yesterday was soccer day and we seriously played some fucking good footy. Been a long time since I played on a pitch bigger than a street soccer court. At first, it was supposed to be me, Keith, Aks, Gim Siong, Afiq, Perry and a few others [including Faridah] who were playing. LOL.

But knowing guys, there would always be people who'd wait near the court for people to come and just join in the fun. So about 20 others played and it was sweet. Haha. Surprisingly, one guy came up to me and asked," Aye you were the St Pat's captain last time right? I can remember you were one of their best players."

It felt really good to know that there were guys, whom I didnt really know, who acknowledged me. At the same time, I was pretty much caught by surprise. Maybe I still have it. I think I do.

Earlier in the day was CCA recruitment drive, and I was at the bowling booth with my football juggling about and freestyling abit. I think there was this guy who went,"Eh this one bowling booth or soccer ah?" HAHA.

Anyway, Faridah played yesterday and she assisted the last goal. Not bad for a debut. HAHAHAHAHA.

Went to CSC just now to bowl. My timing's getting better and my release is smoother, which is good. Won 6 bucks too. Heh. Not a bad outing today.

Ok I think thats enough for today. I'm still damn tired. LOL. BYE.

Popular posts from this blog