I miss perth and just being able to sit by the river and chill. Sigh. Life's so hectic in Singapore it just really sucks.

Been coughing like a bitch for the past week and its been getting worse even though I've been taking medication. Fever just came not too long ago.

PnW tonight was pretty neat. I think it was the best in a long long time. It was Nick's virgin PnW session for friday growth and I think he did a really good job. Thinking about it, I think playing guitar in Australia helped me alot. Even though it was just random jamming in my room, the environment just help me play things I never ever thought I could come up with.

Interesting. Oh and I might be playing for Amplify when its their turn to do 4th Sat mass. I'm pretty up for it. Something new. Haha.

Ok I really need to get some rest now. LOL. Be back soon.

Popular posts from this blog