First, she tries to be a mysterious rapper
and then she tries to be a travel host.


Finally orientation is over. 2 whole days of mad shooting photos. Over 1000 pictures and a body thats more or less drained. School's starting on Monday and I really really dont like my timetable or my class for that matter, well, half of my class. Year 2 might be just be the most fucked up thing in poly life, unless something miraculous happens.


Somehow I kinda miss the feeling of being a freshman. The thrill of meeting new people during orientation, getting to know your classmates and all that. It just flew past me really. Right now though, I miss my old classmates. It seems like we'll only have ONE lecture together as a cohort. Sigh. And my CDS is 3 fucking hours long. I have random 3-4 hour breaks in between classes and only Monday and Wednesday seem merciful enough to me.

Which means I'll be able to squeeze in my driving lessons on Mondays and Wednesdays and during that ultra long break on Thursdays. Ok maybe it doesnt seem so bad afterall. HAHA.

Alright, now onto something else.

Last night, I reaced the centre late, so I missed the whole PnW session and half of mass. So when I went to play the other half of mass, I realised somebody had meddled with my guitar pedals and my effects settings. My pedals were all unplugged and in a mess, and the only person who would meddle with my effects would be Gavin. Though I dont really know who it was exactly, the most probable suspect would be him, cos he's always trying to find that "oh-so-creamy" lead tone but ends up screwing up my tones.

What i really don't get is that the tones that he likes, just sound really bad and he doesnt realise that the sound he's looking for can only be used for certain songs. Moreover, we hardly do any solos during PnW, so why not just stick with I already have? Julian does think that my current sound is decent enough sometimes.

I'm starting to feel like I don't want any help with my stuff anymore, unless I really need it or ask for help. I just dont want people messing around with my effects unless you go by the name of Matthew Lee, Julian Soh or Bernard Hee.




something special.

Popular posts from this blog