First day of school was pretty bland, to put it simply. Sports Marketing lecture was the only class of the day and the assignment is on F1 racing. Feck. I was hoping it would be soccer or something. HAHA. Then my life would be easier.

Went to Chinese Swimming Club with Calvin, Alvin, Clement and Gerard after school to bowl. Still trying to get my release right. Think I have to go to Unlce Walter to re-drill my ball. After bowling was the best part of the day.

Table Soccer. HAHA.

I swear its the most I have laughed in a damn long time. I seriously teared man. There was one part where Clement was trying to get the ball out of the goal area and he was going, " AAAAHHH, AAAAHHHH, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Then he scored and own goal. LOL. Fucking hilarious. And that Gerard was forever being a monkey spinning the players like mad but still never hit the ball at all.

Chow Feng tried to cheat. He lifted the table upwards so the ball would roll into my goal, BUT NO. Haha. I still scored. I cant remember the rest cos there were too many idiotic moments, but yeah you get my point. I think we all acted 10 years younger while playing table soccer.


Neubronner is turning 18 on SATURDAY. haha.



deepandmeaningless.

Popular posts from this blog