Today was pretty much ho-hum. Projects are taking up alot of time and there's psychology test on Sat.

Anyway, the surprise of the day was seeing Lim Tong Hai on my way to Bedok Corner for dinner. Sadly, he was in his car at the traffic junction so I couldnt catch up with him. He used to coach me back in St Pat's for a short while and he's a really nice guy to work with.

I coming late for training on his first session cos of lessons. Haha. Quite nervous actually. But then again, the first thing I did when I got on the pitch was lob him to score. HAHA. He's a tall fella mind you.

The next month, I went for trials for the Geylang United FC Under-18 team and I was the only one out of 15 to get selected. But I didnt sign on as a player cos of my O's.

Soccer has always been a big part of my life and its gone missing for quite some time. Its been a long time since I played a really great 11-a-side game with the best young talents in Singapore. Somehow I really wish I didnt quit the National U-15 squad, but I knew I had to. I detested those backstabbers in the team because they had the cheek to talk bad about the chinese boys in the team. Right infront of our faces, thinking we understood shit about their language.

And that year, Nike pulled out of the sponorship deal because of SARS and the Lion City Cup was cancelled.

All because of these, I wish I could do it all over again. From my time in the Centre of Excellence till my stint with the National under-15s. The fun, laughter, joy, sadness and anger.

Somehow or rather, bowling just doesnt quite make me feel the same way as soccer. Not even a sniff. Ah well, in a few years time I hope, when those backstabbers grow up and I work my way back.

___________________________________________________________________

Anyway, my dad is starting to irritate the shit outta me with his lame jokes and stupid comments. And who the heck wears a $200 CK watch out to dinner at the coffee shop?!

His reason - nobody uses it so he'll use it. If not wasted.

WTF. -.-

I dont know la. I guess he's trying very much to be like a model person, blah blah blah, till it gets to the extent that he's overdoing it but he doesnt know. Its just the small details about him that really piss the fuck out of me sometimes.


My life is just plain stupid.

Popular posts from this blog