The term MACRO is meant to define a close up shot. Shooting a subject very closely till you can see or feel a texture when it is at its best.

My photo did not contain any texture, but there was definately a focal point and to be honest, there were quite a number who said it was nice. So, how does that merit an F?

Let me ask the balding shitass fuck of a bitch lecturer CY.

"Your focus is a bit off. It is on top of the lady's head. Its not a macro shot."

Well for fuck's sake, macro is a close up shot, asshole. A photograph of an image in a book is a close up shot. I used a damn macro lens to shoot the fucking photo and you tell me its not macro. For god's sake, you are a lecturer, but a fucking brainless and useless one if you havent found out by now.

So what if the fucking focus is at the top? You told me that in my other picture, Sarah's eyes were not focused properly. What grade did you give me? B+. So why an F for the macro shot?
Maybe the number of brain cells you have in your head are equivalent to the number of hairs of your pathetic balding head.

If I win anything from the Uncover Australia photo competition you're gonna be looking at two middle finger. Straight to your face bitch. You think you're a hell of a good teacher. Kiss my ass fucker.

Honestly, which teacher gives good comments on your photos and say they were good but give a D+ in the end, right Sarah?

Which teacher tells you to just go shoot and experiment but does not lay down his expectations or at the very least give a vague statement of what he wants. Sorry bitch, it doesnt work that way. I dont give a fuck if I'm just a student, but I dont think I deserve what I got from you.

The moment i left I went to ask Kenny Yong on his opininon about the photo above and he told me it isnt an A grade shot but it isnt an F grade shot either. An F is not what I merit and I swear, the astonishment on some of my classmates faces when they saw what I got and heard his reasoning would have made the perfect photo.

I saw Keith's and Hazel's faces. Stunned. Oh and by the way, the middle finger you got from me behind your back, I think you deserved it very much.

Quote, "I can be a very friendly teacher ,, say hi to you all, friend friend kind but I'd rather not be so at least you all learn something in class. In year 2, I always get bad reviews and always get called up but when the students come back in year 3 they appreciate whatever advice I give them."

As a matter of fact, it doesnt matter if you're friendly or not beacuse your advie is shit. It doesnt do anybody any good. Credit for the nice pictures I took in Australia will never go to you. Not one single bit because you dont deserve it. Your lessons are crap and one day when I make it big, I'll stand over you and see who has the last laugh. Your words are empty, just like your skull.

Seriously, are you jealous because I showed Kenny Yong my photos and asked for his comments?

One thing is for sure and I know many of you will agree with me, Kenny Yong can be strict at times but he's got the knowledge to back it up. He will do what he can to help you improve on what you're unsure of. His comments are generally constructive and meaningful.

This is in stark contrast to your sorry phrases and useless cold jokes and blatant sarcasm that turns us all off.

Note: You were the one who said that if we wanted pretty good macro shots, we could go to the library, flip open a book and shoot whatever's there. You told it to 2 classes for that matter. T02 and T04. BITCH.

To all of you who are reading this, please tell me if you really think the photo above belongs to the F grade category. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog