A guy gate crashed photog lecture today. He's from SP and CY was just being an idiot to him. Asking him to stand in front of everybody and speak. WTF. What's so difficult about leaving the poor guy alone.

Seriously, Kenny Yong should have taken lecture. His travel photog is so much better. Blah. Anyway, other than that, today was pretty much a sucky day.

First of all, my bag clip broke, then something else broke, then i slipped on the toilet mat and hit my head on the sharp end of the metal clothes hook on the toilet door. And of course it left he with a bump on the back of my head and it has been throbbing for the past 3 hours.

Nick's virgin PnW session was good. It was the first time my guitar actually sounded good on the amp and it came out great on the main system. The master stroke was the wah pedal. $95 for a heck of a great tone. And its the first time i actually left my guitar at the centre cos I dont wanna affect the tone, given that the amp im using is pretty old and cranky. Heh.

Ah well, I'm exhausted. Back another time.

Popular posts from this blog