POL-ITE games was alright I guess, given that the TP girls team swept all the golds. Though the guys didnt do as well, I think they did their best and showed alot of courage.

It time for us to pick ourselves up and move on. Look back on what we could have done and do it the next time round.

Today was pretty much all work for me. Went for morning mass at 9.30, then off the meet Sarah for photography. Went to a few places and got some pretty neat shots. I finished two rolls of film in total. Gonna develop them tomorrow.

As you can tell, 2 whole days of POL-ITE plus photography have literally drained everything from me. Haha. Not that I didnt have fun, but supporting the TP bowling team for 10 hours yesterday and taking photos around City Hall for 7 hours will kill you. LOL.

So as of now, I am off to lala land.


Arsenal beat Man United 1-0, then lose to West Ham 1-0.
Tottenham beat Chelsea 2-1, then lose to Reading 3-1.

London rivals indeed. HAH.

Popular posts from this blog