whatever.

Thursday's practice with Amplify was good. Unexpectedly good, and I must say, I really enjoyed myself. Managed to pick up a few tips and tricks about playing my electric and my amp settings. The overall sound is much fuller now, and much more pleasing to listen to.

But the thing that I really enjoyed was the rate at which we learnt the songs. Completing 6 songs in 2 hours is something that I hadn't expected at all. So yeah.

Now onto Friday. Spent the afternoon out collecting my lost t shirts form the police log base, then headed for lunch at Chinese Swimmin Club. In the evening was the usual friday growth. This week was done by Archbishop Nicholas Chia, and his talk dragged on for half an hour longer than usual. Haha. The funny part abt the night was the visualiser burning. Out of no where, there was smoke comin out of the visualiser. Damn hilarious.

Ok just to touch on something else before PnW. I'm not gonna get fussed up over the whole matter cos its just a small issue but I feel that you've got to learn to do certain things on your own. If you dont know how to reset the amp to how it was, then I think you should try to at least take note of how its done the next time we set up.

Its not nice to arrive and immediately hear you ranting about your amp being meddled with. Firstly, yes, the amp settings were changed because we were using a different guitar on the amp for Thursday, therefore the setting were changed to get a tone that suited the other guitar. I didnt think you had to be pissed with me especially when I was trying to help you out.

Sometimes you just need to calm down and talk nicely. And whats more important is to learn not to bring your problems from work into practice or growth. Its really not pleasant to be always seeing you with a black face.

And then comes the part about the song. Honestly, I think you have over reacted. I dont recall agreeing with "so and so" about you playing the part of the song wrongly on wednesday and then agreeing with another person yesterday that what you played on wednesday is alright, even though you say that you heard it clearly. I dont see a problem with listening to the leader, and I think its wrong of you to say that I dont have a mind of my own.

I'm sorry that you're upset about me giving two answers etc but I think you're just blowing up a small matter. And to make things clear, I absolutely disliked the way you spoke to me regarding the matter before PnW.

The only thing that I can really say to you is to just forget about the whole damn thing and get on with life.

I know you weren't happy about the whole situation, but neither was I.

So thank you very much for your feedback, and I apologize for pissing you off in whatever way.

Nevertheless, this I what I have to say. Just so you know.



I've had enough.

Popular posts from this blog