My t-shirts got arrested...

The story goes like this.

I went for a short shopping spree at the factory outlet next to the ferry terminal at Bintan. The stuff there are super cheap. So anyway I bought a Stuart Oliver t-shirt, a Timberland shirt and some brandless brown polo shirt. All for 35 bucks, which is one heck of a bargain.

And then the usual 45 minute ferry ride back to Singapore, and by that time, I had decided to change out of my black Ashworth polo tee into the Stuart Oliver t-shirt.

Ok if by now you still don't know that the story is about my t-shirts, I'm telling you it is.

Alright back to it. So I had put the plastic bag of shirts in between my mum and my cousin during the ride back on the ferry and as we got off, I suppose one of them took the plastic bag down with them. Which somehow or rather means that it wasnt me who carried the bag off the ferry.

When I got home, the search for the shirts began. And they were no where to be found. My dad didn't have a clue, nor did my mum, nor did my brother, maid, aunty, uncle, grandma or grandpa.

I did get a little upset but i thought, "The shirts only cost 35 bucks. Maybe it isnt such a big deal." and so I tried to forget about it.

My dad called the ferry people to check if they had found the plastic bag on the ferry or something. Nothing found.

So my mum thought of calling the immigration to see if they saw anything. Which she did just yesterday and today they called her back and guess what?

My t-shirts were being transfered from Changi Police post and are now at Bedok North Police Station.

My first reaction ---> WTF?

My t-shirts look like bombs ah? or do the police think there may be some deadly chemicals in the shirts which were"purposely" left at the ferry terminal to kill arriving passengers? Or maybe the policeman who found it liked the shirts so much he brought them back. Haha.

Come to think of it, maybe the police had sent their bomb squad down, in full attire, gas masks and all, to CAREFULLY transport my t shirts. Hahaha. That would be a sight to remember.

and so the saying goes...

My t-shirts got arrested. LOL.

i'm out.

Popular posts from this blog