another shot by me. Melbourne.


Ok so yesterday kena called up early in the morning by samuel to go play soccer with Wayne, Lionel and the rest of that bunch. Took a cab down, played, scored 2 goals, got a pulled hamstring which then resulted in me not being able to play for SLK today against YV United. I was dying to play but all cos of this stupid injury. Fuck.

Don't know how the heck I'm gonna survive in Bintan. I probably wont be able to do alot of things. Damn. But I'm sure I'm gonna drive the buggy. Heh.

Alright anyway back to Saturday. Julian, Maddie, Val and Nick came over to jam and write songs and I must commend these guys on doing an absolutely fantastic job. 2 songs officially ready to to be used for PnW and 1 more about 3/4 done. lyrics was the main problem.

Was also listening to some of the tracks that my dad recorded and when i heard this track that was mainly guitar solos, I couldnt believe I was the one who played it cos it wasnt the way I usually play. It was really nice. Wonder if i can replicate that. Haha.

Thats about it for this post...

Happy 21st Birthday to Julian Soh aka The Band Leader. Haha.

I'm out.

Popular posts from this blog