If you read this post, this is what I have to say to you.

First of all, you thought I was angry when I was in fact feeling sick, and when i remembered an important piece of information and told you, you got angry. Whats more is that you complained that I always tell you things last minute. I do not think that this is a fair judgement and I don't think that you have the right to be upset with me over it.

Likewise, you said that I only told you that the deadline for submission of work was 12.30pm when it was just 2 minutes away. Like hello? Get a life. Its not like I keep track of deadlines every damn minute of the day. At least say a thank you or be grateful that someone actually remembered that we needed to submit our work. What do you think would happen if I hadnt remembered it?

The way you talk to people sometimes can turn them off right away. Till now, even though I've talked to you about it, I still HATE the way that you replied me when I asked an honest question.

"Are we going to discuss med soc during lunch?"

Read it. How the heck can there be any form of malice or negative intent in that line? The way that you just jumped right back and replied me in that i-dont-really-give-a-shit manner, without looking at me in the eye, shows alot about your character. In the same way, you didnt have to retort in such a manner when i asked if the questions needed to be in a certain format.

Moreover, I dont bloody understand the fact that you want me to say things confidently even though I'm not sure abt the topic and such. Is asking a question a crime? Is it so hurtful to you that you'll get aids or something?

And not telling me that you guys were gonna do journlism and just carrying on without me? Do you think I feel good because I would have "less work" to do if i hadnt seen you all doing it already?

When I ask to talk to you, its as if you really dont care about what I have to tell you or discuss with you. Its not always about the other person. Most of the time, its yourself. Just this once, look at your attitude. Everybody knows that you have a good nature, but its your temper that makes people despise you.

And in any case, with regards to me being sick yesterday morning, you could just ask me if i was upset or did something happen. You dont have to come to a conclusion that I'm angry and dont wanna talk to you all.

You have not justified your actions from they way you explained them to me just now.
If you said that I hadnt offended you at allyesterday, why did you have to show this kind of attitude to me?

What you need to do is re-look at YOUR OWN attitude and not so much that of others. I know this post will hurt your ego and your pride, but put yourself in my shoes and think of how I felt when I heard the way you answer me.

Oh and if you were wondering, during lunch time when you asked me if i was angry, yes, I was pissed with you. The only reason why I didnt say anything yesterday was so that I wouldnt say anything that I didnt mean.

Popular posts from this blog