Cos all of the stars have faded away...


Tiring day at school. Projects from 10 to 1. Lunch, then lessons all the way till 6. Bowling trainig from 8 till 11. 12 hours out, Not a complete hour of rest. Goodness. Thank God school's not been a bitch.

Bowling training wasnt that good either. Bowled first block of 3 games. 146, 189, 140. Pathetic. Uncle Lawrence was expecting the hook bowlers to struggle, which includes me cos I'm a hook bowler. So while he was explaining the lane conditions and stuff and said that hook bowlers would probably struggle with the house oiling, he turned to me and said "Augustine, you shouldn't be struggling." Just for that moment I was left kinda speechless. Was he expecting something from me?

Somehow I get the feeling that he feels I can be in that top 8 to represent TP. But like he said, all I'm lacking is a plastic ball for my spares. Not that I dont wanna get one, but I just don't have the cash. Sigh. Anyhow, I guess I did okay for today, though I'm definately not content. 11th in the standings, out of about 24 bowlers. Not good enough for me. Although there's gonna be 12 spots, only 8 get to compete. I wanna be in that 8. I know I can be among the best.

All I gotta do is aim for the top 4 spots and I'm assured a place in the team. 2 more roll-offs to decide it.

I'm off.

Popular posts from this blog