Yesterday's match, lost 4-1. I guess we played a decnt game. Scoreline didnt reflect our efforts. Anyway this is for the SLKians.

Sorry if i shouted to much and put pressure on you guys. Just wanted us to get off to a good start. My deepest apologies if i said anything which hurt anyone. I never had the intention of putting pressure on anyone. Feel kinda bad about it. I'll do my best to help you guys along, with less shouting of course.

Ok now, who the heck has seen a ref tell pple not to be aggressive when he's chasing a game? Well, the ref yesterday certainly did it to me. Its dam frustrating when you run your lungs out and get a good tackle then the ref tells you to take it easy cos you might get injured. And the amount of handballs that he didnt give was appalling. How the hell he made it as a ref? I dont know.

Nothing much to say for now. I'm too tired.

Popular posts from this blog