no comments.

Alright, so the national age group bowling competition's over and I guess i didnt do too bad for my first bowling competition ever. 44th for singles, 24th for doubles and 4th for the quartet. It may seem like a credible acheivement but, hold on a sec.

For singles and doubles I didnt expect much, so to be about mid table in the rankings is good enough for my first time out. On the other hand, the quartet event had more expectations placed on it. Probably a top 10 finish out of arpund 20 teams.

So the story goes like this. Gerard gets 4th for singles, get 4th for doubles with Justin. Both lost to the 3rd placed team by about 20-30 pins. But for the quartet, we lost by freakin 3 PINS la. So bloody gek sim I tell you. Luckily England won 2-0. Blah.

Tonight's roll off for the youth day challenge better be good.

Popular posts from this blog