like i said, its a GLOWING CONDOM.

This is the second time I'm posting this photo basically cos I think its really cool. Fill it with a little helium and you can use is as a balloon. Now how cool is that? Weighing a mere 2.5 grams, it doubles up as a balloon when u need it. So, not only do you get a condom, you get your very own glow in the dark balloon. Heh. I doubt you'll find this at your regular 7-11 outlet because this special item over here has its own special group of distributors. For just 60 cents, you can get yourself one and know what? You can use it for over 700 times. Its so worth the money. If you're interested in finding out more about this product, keep reading.

Ok, anyway school's been good thus far. Deadlines are jus whooshing by and everybody loves the sound of that. No more assignments due till after holidays bar marketing proposal which is due tomorrow. Still havent decided where to go for my holiday. Hope its either Bintan or Bangkok. Relaxation vs shopping. Heh. But end of the year settled already. Africa here I come.

Oh and by the way, Sunday is the first match of the new AFL season. Hope I'm fit enough to start the match, if not I'll have to setle for a subs place. If i'm not wrong its unlimited substituitions. Sounds good. And theres the Golden Boot. I'm gonna make sure I win it.

Just got the recording for the 4th Saturday Mass. The first song was pretty darn good. Think its the best I've played so far, minus the effects from my Podxt. Pretty clean tone throughout. Now I've gotta work on my expression during my solo parts and find different variations os leads and riffs to play. Things are looking gooood. Heh.

So thats about all for today. I have to get back to studying. Test on monday. Media and Society.

Ah yes, before I forget, for those gullible individuals who once again believed it was a glowing condom, sorry to disappoint you but, its a halogen bulb. Haha. Bet I got ya there.

Popular posts from this blog