Finally I've got a bit of time to blog.

Janine, we'll be praying for you and your family. God will be with you always. It doesnt matter how long we as a group have known each other,but i just want to tell you that all of us will be there for you when you need us. This experience can only make you stronger as a person. As you grow, God will show you the significance of whatever that has happened. This is something i truly believe.

After reading Asher's blog, I certainly do agree that friendships should be based on sincerity. Thats the way true friends are found and I believe I've found people who I can regard as my true friends in time to come. Janine, Asher, Cailin, Sherilyn, Tiffy, Michelle, Melissa, Jonny and Bella, if you read this, I jus wanna say that I'm glad that I've gotten to know you and you're really great friends and classmates. If ever you guys need help, I'll be sure to do my best to help you guys out.

Popular posts from this blog