california rest in peace. this is houston for god's sake.

Tests are finally over and holidays have officially set foot on my calender. Ok, now the most dreaded thing happened today. MAD STOMACH ACHE DURING JOURNALISM TEST. I was literally dying la. Handwriting got from very neat to neat to readable to bad and finally to just-bloody-get-it-over-and-done-with-i-wanna-shit-right-now. Haha. And so for the final 10 minutes of the tests i left for the toilet, accompanied by Evelyn Lau. After about 4 minutes into it, she popped her head into the guys toilet and asked if i was ok. Haha. Damn bloody funny.

Alright enough about that. After the paper was town with Jonny and Janine cos I had nothing to do, nowhere to go. Met Janine's church frined, Aaron at City Hall first. Seems like a really nice guy. SJI ex student. Haha. Had lunch at Marina Square. Spoilt for choice at the food court. Doesnt get much worse than that. Blah. Didnt have a good meal. Stupid Bak Chor Mee so freaking sour la. Anyway after that headed to City Hall. Bought my Caramel Frappacino with coffee jelly that doesnt taste like bloody coffee. Haha. Fulfilling though. That Janine complaining that me and Jonny going to Starbucks and not her BELOVED Spinelli's. Heh.

Played pool at Pool Fusion. Jonny was bloody tyco today. Irritating shit head. Haha. Everytime I play 9-ball with him, he wins by some sickening tyco shit shot that goes in looong after the ball missed the intended target. -.- and the Supergirl of the day Janine, due to her blue t shirt with superman's logo, was missing shots like nobody's business. Haha. And ya, the two of them REFUSE to rack any balls throughout the entire duration of the pooling session unless they are playing against each other. Lazy bums.

After that Jonny went back to schol and Janine went for vocals, so I called my brother then went bowling at the club. Gotta train for saturday. Did quite ok I think. 198, 189, 222, 168, 191. Fianlly I feel I'm ready to take on some people. Heh.

Well, I guess thats all for now. Be back soon.

Popular posts from this blog