would you walk through the unknown of that alley or turn around the corner?

Finally I'm back here blogging after what must be centuries of minutes and seconds. Been really busy the past few days with deadlines and more deadlines. School's been good so far. Hasnt really pissed the shit outta me yet. Oh and speaking of deadlines, my next assignment is due this wednesday and I havent even started typing the first letter of it.

Anyway, friday was CCN day. For those of you that dont have the slightest clue what the heck it means, well, its just Campus Care Network Day. Had street soccer tournament with Adrian, Samuel, Meng and Bak. We won the first 3 matches and lost the last, but we still managed to get to the quarters which was something we never expected. Out of 4 matches i scored 9 goals. Just one more to hit double digits. Darn. Well that effort left me with a pulled left thigh muscle for good measure. I seriously need mad recuperating time before AFL starts.

Ok, on to last night's 4th Sat Mass. The song list was pretty good. First song was I'm Not Ashamed and it was really good. Didnt go through the line6 last night and I'm pretty pleased with my overall sound. Survived with my one and only Guyatone overdrive. Haha. One pedal does the trick. The rest of the songs were some of the usual but when it got to the healing part I really liked the song All Consuming Fire. The song is just so open and lets you just ponder about everything. It lets you drift away and see God. Amazing.

Well nothing much left to say for now. Will be back soon I hope.

Popular posts from this blog