Where would you stand? Toilet politics.

I abolutely hate it when the urinals in public toilets come in rows of 4s. Unless you're lucky enough to get the extreme right or left, you're sure to have a fellow male pissing beside you. So, for me, if either extreme is taken, I'll just wait for either one to be available.

Ok, more on that next time. I just began my logo design for graphic design fundamentals. Pretty pleased with what I have so far. Though its little, I like it. Haha. I so need Boon's skills in design now. Tomorrow, theres marketing project in the morning before school. Hope we can get about half of it done in the 2 hours plus that we have.

Oh and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all mothers. I dont know why I'm typing this cos i dont think there would be ay mother's i know of who would be reading this darn pathetic post right now, with my oh-so-abso-friggin-lutely long thesis on toilet politics. But in anycase, MOTHERS, be happy cos mother's day comes only once in a year. *Sniggers*

Kids, be nice to your mothers alright? Erm, well...dont forget your fathers too. Heh.

This is the kinda crap you come up with at 1.45 am. Blah.

Ok time for bed. Its screaming out for me already. Haha. Audio hallucinations heaven.

dumdeedum...ok bye bye.

Popular posts from this blog