Half filled or half drained?

Ok so school was good. Other than the dumb fever returning, I guess everything was ok. Oh yes, Marketing. i swear i dont understand shit man. So friggin complicated. Its almost as if its a blitzkrieg of endless theories that flood our minds.

I have to get someone that can explain to me all of that marketing this-and-that.

Onto something else, I just browsed through the Mcphserson guitar website and i have to say I'm addicted to it. The combination of wood to create a kaleidascope of choices is absolutely brilliant. Price ranges from USD$4000 - USD$8000. If I ever intended to get one myself, I'd have to fly all the way to the US of A. The darn air fare alone would suck the life out of my poor wallet. Nevertheless, its a gem. A pure work of art. I must get my hands on one soon, by hook or by crook.

The sample tracks they provide are simply amazing. Great tone, great beats, great music. All instrumentals by the way.

Acheivement for the day: Finding the "missing" blog of Asher Tan. Haha. Ah what the heck. Haha.

Anyway i thought I'd add 3 of my photos displaying my own work. More to come later on.

Australian coastline.


Seagull.


Rainbow.

Oh and by the way, water doesnt drain upwards. Just so you know. Heh.

bye.

Popular posts from this blog