let rip.

Okay. TP's been great thus far. Sorta like a homecoming for me. Its as if its a second St Pats. Haha. Oh by the way, I'm in 1C02. Thats my correct class. Not the 1c04 some dumb m***h put me in for orientation.

Lecture yesterday was for like a darn 40 minutes and we were dismissed. Lame shit la. Haha. The bak chor mee sucks too. Today's lecture was a tiny bit more fulfilling. At least we learn something in class. Haha. Communications and Media Marketing. Sounds like a bloody confusing subject, but i guess it'll be quite simple.

Anyway, made a few friends already and I'm starting to get to know some of them already. I think my class is cool. Heh. Well, lets see. There's Janine, Sherilyn, Michelle, Tiffany, Effie, Kieth, Samuel. And there's those i already know like Asher, Jules, and Melissa. With regards to coursemates, there's Jon and Jonathan. So i'm kind "safe" in CMM with people i know. Haha. If only Aaron and Peter Raj were here. Ultimate combination. Heh. The whole friggin course is a baragge of females and a minority of males. How sad. Haha.

Oh well, I'll be back with more soon.

out.

Popular posts from this blog