I bought my notebooks and files today. Getting all geared up for school. Haha. Sounds so Pri 1. Anyway the notebooks i bought certainly do have an uncanny resemblance to the picture above. Stripes. Thre's jus something about it which appeals alot to me. I guess as much it would be the brilliance of the kaleidascope that just catches my attention.

Ok enough about that. I finally decided to cut my hair today. It definately feels much cooler and i feel alot fresher. But at this point in time I'm feeling as though there is and endless load of weights dangling from my eyelids.

Last night was a whole load of fun crapping with Janine. Just talking about the most random of things. Suan here, suan there. Now she make me do some stupid questionaire and the best part is, I cant copy anything from her blog cos she disabled my right click functions on her page. So, does that mean i dont have to do it? Haha. Oh and Cailin is a whole load of fun too. She's got a somewhat blur look la. Haha. Its like she knows whats going on but seems as though she's lost in Neverland, not MJ's Neverland for that matter. She's a nice girl to have a conversation with and i guess its a pleasure to be classmates with her.

So, on to tonight's practice. Sound wise, I didn't think it was the best going through the PODxt. Especially on a Fender amp thats like a decade old? Wrong combination. I ended up playing most of the night straight into the amp. Gives me a nicer, richer, creamier tone than going through the PODxt. I'm starting to feel like it was a total waste of money splurging on the PODxt and my Variax. Maybe i just need a really good soundman to pop over and help me out with the guitar effects. Apperently on 4th SAt, my tone was too thin. It cut through but there was no volume in it, if you know what I mean and its starting to get on my nerves. All i need is a frigging Marshall. Have to pray hard for it man. Haha.

Well, it seems I'm about done for the night. Great. Be back soon.

Popular posts from this blog