this morning woke up at bout 8.20? haha had a goood sleep...and my brother ended up sleeping in my room cos my parents locked the room door so he couldnt go in and it was bout 12 already...haha we were watching wwe bottomline. he slept like a freaking pig...haah k den went for 12.30 mass at holy trin. had lunch at east point. ate sakae sushi...yummy...din have jap food in a loooooooong time...and it was dam good. then after that went to airport to send tiffy off..she going to down under to study...so i was dere with daryl and she was mingling with all her frens...like she got fan club sia... k so just before she left everyone was like crying [except me and daryl]. yup. so went back after that.now waiting for dinner...-im tired- have training tomorrow oso...and therefore..i shall end my entry now...haha...nites pple...

when u are walking through a 'valley of shadows', always remember a shodow is cast by light.

Popular posts from this blog