im am dam fucking pissed off now ok. fucking wanna whack the greenview asshole that stole my handphone and wallet. ransack my bag all...knn. was dam dam angry just now so todae din play well cos not focused. tot wanna beat up one guy on the pitchcos he was fucking pisseing me off. he was lucky i din smack his fucking face when he tackle me ok. bloody assholes...come st pats steal my hp ad wallet...asking me to give them hell. they fucking better watch out..if i play them again..im fucking gonna break one of their legs so bad that fucker wont walk again. booody hell asking for trouble...my ic plus ez link plus 50 dollars taka voucher and 60 bucks all inside sia. that fucker better watch out cos if i find out hu he is..i swear he is gonna get it from me. stupid ignorant mthrfckng son of a bitch asshole...fuck ur mom.

Popular posts from this blog