okae...i guess this is gonna be my [updated] thankiew list for all those people that have made a difference in my life some way or another...=D

my family
Dad- for supporting me in my soccer and wadeva i do.
the best dad i could ever ask for!~!!

Mum- for always being there to guide through thick and thin.
love u always!! =D

Grandpa- for always sending me for whatever activites i have when dad's not around. ~

Grandma- for being so so caring and always and everytime. =)

Auntie Yvonne- for always caring and for all the fun times u let me experience! thanx!!

Uncle William- for always allowing me to go oer to watch soccer!! haha!!

kevin [cousin]- the cutest one of all. haha.
happy birthday and merry christmas!

derek [cousin]- for playing the ps2 with me!! and soccer too. haha.
had lotsa fun. =D

special people
jiyi- thanx for always being there when i needed a shoulder to cry on...thanx for all the times u care and loved me with all ur heart...i treasure u so so much and i thank god for u...love ya loads baby! -hugs-

darius-my best god brother ever....though i haven been toking to u very often now adays...i just wanna tell u that u are not forgotten and u will always be my best god bro...take care bro!! =D

tania- thanx for always being there to crap with me when i am bored...haha...u are such and excellent conversationist and u are just soooo fun tok tok to...haha...and u never fail to come up with new things to crap about...and just wann let u noe that u can always come to me if u have any problems in life...take care always...-hugs-

dominic- one of my all time great frens...i've known u since primary 4 and u never fail to impress me with ur creativity and stuff liddat....u are one hell of a talented guy...and thanx for always listenin to my problems and stuff....thank god for u....take care!! =)

megan- thanx for being such a wonderful fren to me since the time we knew each other...its been great knowing u and ur are just soooo fun to tok to....haha...be it online or sms and u are a dam telented future actress also...haha....well thanx for all the happy memories babe! take care!! -hugs-

ryan- i really dunno where to start...u've been a really great fren..though we did have our mini rollercoaster rides last year when we were'nt really on good terms...but i guess it help us mature and understand each other better...right?? haha....thanks so so much for this friendship...and u can always look for me if u got any problems in life or wadever it may be okae?? take care bro!! =D

sarah- for being one my best frens, just to crap or tok sense and u are just fun to be around! though u can be sooo full of shit at times...haha...that makes u who u are and i treasure u the way u are... take care always, sorry if i hurt u. -hugs-

beverly- for being my "brother". haha. had lotsa fun times with ya. =P
catch up with ya soon!

samuel- for being one of the nicest people i have ever met, for being one of my best classmates ever and for being one of my closest pool buddies! u are dam fun to hang out with and crap with...haha....i really dunno wad to say...i guess ur really one of the best man...take care always!

steph- ms hendricks...haha...well got to noe u much better at church camp and its just a blessing to me...u've been a really great fren to me...and its been really really fun crapping and playing pool with u...and not to mention finishing all the honey chicken u made!! -yum yum- i want more!! ahah...well u take care ya? -hugs-

tiffany- even though u have ur O's this year..haha...how can i leave out my dear neighbour? lolx. had lotsa fun times!!

my 'second family'
denise- for being the best 'auntie'. haha always there when i need to tok to someone. very comical as well and although ur lecturing never fails to lessen...haha...its ok...i was born into this world for u to lecture...haha. take care. -hugs-

lihua- for being such a nice 'daughter' haha. very fun to tok to can crap with on the fone. always full of nonsense with ur endless laughter. ur such a wonderful person and im happy to noe someone like u! thanx for the happy memories and this is one friendship i will treasure forever!! -hugs- =)

alyssa- the pigeon of the family!! haha. forever 'coo-ing' anyway thanx for the fun times we had since primary 4. hope we have more of these to come. take care!!

in general
my members- its been really fun with u guys...sham, pat, bee wee, lionel, wayne...i'll never forget u guys ever...all the fun times together...playing pool, soccer, watching ju-on 2...its just wonderful...thank god for u guys...

the footballers- the team of 2002....the best ever...ryan, glenn, syamsul, darius...thanks for the memories...fourth in singapore was really great...and thanx for helping me and darius impress the scouts and gettin into the national squad its been one hell of a ride for me...thanx so much!

ok..dats bout all....if i missed out anybody just tell me k?? haha...dats all...bye!!

Popular posts from this blog