Why the hell does it always seem like I try too fucking hard. Why the hell does it seem like I try but never get the fucking things right. Why the fuck does it always fucking happen to me. Why the fuck do I even bother trying. Why the fuck do I even bother learning. Why the fuck do I think so fucking much about stupid fucked up things that shouldn't be making me feel so fucked up at all. Why can't I fucking up my level of performance. Why can't I fucking relax when I need to. Why is my fucking metal strength so fucked up. Why the fuck do I keep trying when I know its not going to fucking work. Why can't I fucking improve. Why the fuck do I always bowl scores like a fucking pussy even when I don't fucking do anything majorly wrong. Why can't I fucking have more patience for things. Why can't I fucking do what I keep telling myself to do.


SERIOUSLY. WHY THE FUCKING HELL.

Popular posts from this blog