"I recently bought a Epi LP Custom Plus from a seller online. When i plug it into the Laney LG 12 Amp. Turned on everything and the overdrive to the max to give it a test, i suddenly heard songs, erm.. some oldies hokkien songs. . I thought i was hallucinating, so i called my girlfriend and let her hear it through the phone. She confirmed that she heard it too.. Errr.. is that by any chance, someone can explain to me technically why does this happen?

I thought it was some frequency issue, but after hearing for awhile, it doesn't sound like a radio channel to me. It's not some eerie songs, but just normal songs playing. Not one song repeating, but different songs playing. Hmmm.."


Sorry dude but I just gotta say this.


DKS.



By the way, Sarah Ong can you please make yourself free soon. You have disappeared for too long. LOL.

Popular posts from this blog