I know I havent been posting much and its basically down to work and bowling and a whole shitload of laziness. I deeply apologise for the 2 liner posts that came before this.

Anyhow, I somehow feel like there isnt much to blog about - no interesting things, no life changing altercations, not even the simplest of random facts. Maybe its just me, but then again, I dunno. Haha.

Work's been kind to me and pretty fun to say the least. Been going around doing on location recordings for 12 Lotus, been working on new compositions for ads, working on guitar tracks and stuff, so its quite hands on and I'm enjoying internship very much.

Good thing is, I get a studio to myself most of the time, which gives me alot of opportunities to experiment and work on things. Hopefully I'll get a few tracks out by September.

So yes, a short update for now. Till the next entry then, though I dont really know who bothers to even check back on this weblog which has been collecting a fair bit of dust.

Popular posts from this blog