When it rains, life gets boring. You can't get out of the house to do stuff. Yes, its the obvious. But heck, I'm boring myself to death. Winning Eleven on my PSP isnt fun anymore. Its so mundane.

I thought of going bowling today. Just to get a bit of training for the very fact that I'm very very rusty. Unfortunately, due to the innately existent fact that rain makes you feel sleepy, I decided to keep myself at home. Its mightily tempting to take the car out BUT, I think I shouldnt. Haha. My parents wouldnt exactly allow me to drive on my own yet, I suppose. Well, I not saying I havent sneaked the car out before though. HAHA. Sssshhhhh.

Ok, Sany and Rach just decided to come over to make waffles. LOL. Botaky wants to go to vivo, so we'll leave him to that. Eh shit, it stopped raining. -.-

See, it took me 10 mins to get from the second paragraph to the third, given my ultra sleepy mode, and the rain stopped. How nice. My brain has stopped processing and I can write no further. Till next time.



SANY, YOU CANT SAY I BLOGGED ABOUT MUSIC AGAIN. HAHA. BUT STILL, PEOPLE, CHECK OUT JUKE KARTEL.

Popular posts from this blog