Who's your history maker?

"Is it true today, that when people pray, cloudless skies will break, kings and queens will shake?
Is it true today, that when people pray, we'll see dead men rise, and the blind set free?
Yes its true, and I believe it. I'm living for you."

How apt. I do believe.
I believe in miracles.
I believe in healing.
I believe in faith.
I believe in the purpose of life.
I believe.

I believe in HIM.

The pain I feel, I cannot put into words. The sadness within me, its...indescribable. Yet, at the end of it all, I have hope. All because I believe. I believe he has a purpose, I believe he has a plan. Not just for me but for all of us. And in this time of pain and suffering, I believe that there is good that will come out of it. Should he leave us, it will give us a lesson to learn, should he make it through, it will bring faith to people. It will give hope, it will convert and I believe He is working wonders always, everywhere, for anyone.

We live to serve Him. We live to be servants in our own way. We live to be disciples. We live to learn. We live to give. We live to love. What God has given to us in this life, be thankful.

And as i type this, I'm thinking of him. I do wish I could cry out my sorrows but I know I have to be strong. He was more than a grandfather. He was my friend, a teacher to me. To me, he was a history maker.

I really do hope and pray that he pulls through. There are things unsaid, things yet to be done.
But He decides. Not us. Let his will be done.

Popular posts from this blog