Ok well I've been away for a good half a year or so and I know nobody reads this dead weblog anymore but I just need somewhere to rant for a little while.

I havent been getting enough sleep, sucks having to rush so many assignments as well. Cross cultural journals due tomorrow and I havent finshed one yet. Brilliant, I say.

Been away from SJMM for quite a while now. Super busy with work that I dont have time to go down. I do miss them quite a bit and Julian's going off to Australia in Feb. How I wish he didnt have to go. At least I'll have my photog partner with me if he stays.

Oh yes, I've been really moody lately. Quite a number of things going through my head but I dont know how to put it into words. Friendships, school, church, family, personal issues. Doesnt seem to stop. Plus my grandpa is in hospital now and it was really saddening to see the state that he was in last night. Thankfully he's better today.

Well I guess that all the time I've got. Back to journals now. Till the next time I blog. Maybe next year? Who knows.

Popular posts from this blog