First of all, I'd just wanna say a big thank you to everyone who wished me yesterday and to those who turned up at my place. I really really really appreciate everything you people did.

Yesterday started off with soccer at Marine Terrace and I was lucky enough to get myself injured. How nice. Haha. Landed awkwardly after a tackle and I sprained my left ankle. So its nicely bandaged up right now.

Nick, Julian and Joyce came first and they got me this really nice leather belt. Heh. Then Nicholas and Darren came and the rest of everbody soon after. Karl, Zack, Jonny, Aaron and Mitch were here too and it was real nice to see them since MOS.

Dinner was basically catered stuff and a whole load of satay, which by the way, I still have about 50 over sticks left over. LOL.

The amazing part of the day was when abt 15 of us squeezed into my rather tiny room. Inlcuding Kenny Yong. HAHA. Out of the 15 of us 9 of us were from St Pats. Seems normal huh?

Well, it was rather interesting. Every St Pats guy had graduated from 4E4. Me, Sam Tan, Jonny, Karl, Zack, Aaron, Darren, Nicholas and Kenny. And then I realised, my brother is in 3E4 now, and my cousin is in 2E4. LOL.

Now add in my dad and Uncle Ced, and my mum. 3 more people who studied in St. Pats. My mum did pre-u there.

A total of 14 people from St. Pats and 11 from E4 classes. Solid stuff man. HAHA. Its amazing how every single ex-patrician in the room could talk abt school and really laugh out pants off. The stuff we used to do. AMAZING. We were practically recalling all the old times and they were bloody hilarious, from _______ shitting in his pants, to my shoe flying through the classroom ceiling, to playing digimon in class, to laughing abt Gil's sheep skin shoes, to the random camwhoring in class (applies mostly to Karl). There were so many things we crapped about, it amazes me.

Daryl, She Na, Gerard and Calvin came at about 11 plus. Bianca popped by a little earlier too. And so everything ended at abt 2 plus? Haha. Kenny Yong, Darren and Nick were the alst to leave. Haha.

Anyway here's a few shout outs.

Nick, Joyce, Julian, Andrew, Bianca: Thanks so much for the belt. Its really nice! Anyway thanks for being such great buddies all this while and lets continue to play awesome music!

The Bowling Mates: Good luck and high scores! HAHAHA. But seriously, you guys are a bunch of fun. Never ending nonsense.

4E4 Legends: You people seriously made St. Pat's a whole lot more fun. The amount of stupid things we did is just amazing. And who'd think we'd go all the way to Jurong to play in an imitation wild wild wet. LOL. There's definitely gonna be more nonsense coming. HAHA.

Keith, Izyan, Aks, Candice, Nura: Poly life could never be better. Thanks to you people, I do look forward to going to school. The endless laughs and stupid jokes make school seem alot funner than it should be :) And thanks for the nike shoe bag and whatever not thats inside. HAHA.

Sarah: You're an amazing friend. Truly. Thanks for being there all the time and for all the things you've done for me.

Saaaa: Childhood friend siaaa. Solid la. Its amazing how your dad and mine can self entertain for a few hour, no, many many hours. LOL. Somehow, I just remembered the time I bashed my head into the corner of your dining table chair while playing catching with Shaun and cut my eye. HAHAHA.

I guess I'll be ending my post now. No pictures though, cos I didnt take any. HAHA.

Popular posts from this blog