School today was the usual. Lectures, then off to meet Daryl. Haha.

Ah yes, before I forget, I need to introduce to you my crew. LOL. Starting with Co-Pilot Daryl Lim, Navigator Calvin Goh, Head Steward Gerard Ng and Head Stewardess Ong She Na.

Very random, but heck. HAHA.

I have this craving to just hop on the next plane to Australia and shoot photos and photos and more photos. Somehow, I just feel so unsatisfied with whatever I shot from my last trip. Its so lacking in emotion and techincal ability. Sigh.

Lately, I've been in the library, flipping through the travel photography books and those photos I saw are the level I want to be shooting at. I just feel so restricted in Singapore. Everyday, all I see are HDB flat and more flats. The landscape is boring, and I havent witnessed anything fantastic for the past decade or so.

I want to be shooting more than just landscape. I want to be shooting people, emotions, whatever is around me. I want to see, at the end of the day, a phot which speaks more than a thousand words, more than words could ever explain.

Sigh. And right now, I dont fucking have a camera to even shoot with. HOW FUCKING PATHETIC.

Note: I do not own a digital camera of any sort, nor do i possess a film camera.

I seriously wish I had a D70 or something to use. Wild, far-fetched dreams aside, I really wish I could afford a Nikon D70 or D80.

If only...

Popular posts from this blog