tasmania, by me.

Today is...er..lemme see, Tuesday?

As usual, I don't have much to do at home besides going mad on the Playstation with my Winning Eleven.

Oh by the way, I thought I'd just put this down here since it just came to my mind. There's this Indian fella who's always down at Pocket with the Broadrick bowling students. Damn, he looks like Shebby Singh. Haha.

Anyway, I popped by at training yesterday even though my thumb isnt in the best condition and as expected, I didnt have to bowl. So I sat there with Astoria and Alvin and just talked non stop. Alot of stupid things la. Haha. The best part was when I burped and Astoria said "Pig." then Alvin turned around and said "What?". HAHA.

Alright now for my take on taxi drivers, part 2.

I took a cab with Astoria after training yesterday and this cab driver was one heck of a monkey. Lets see..Hmmm. Ok about 80 meteres plus plus before the turning into my estate, I said, "Uncle, you turn left at the turning in front."

No response. Plus, he kept to the right lane. So I repeated myself again, and once more. This was followed by Astoria repeating it two more times.

Thats a total of 5. F-I-V-E.

And finally the driver signalled RIGHT and wanted to turn into the army camp. So the both of us were like, "Uncle, TURN LEFT!"

And guess what the reply was?

"You told me Bedok army camp what."

"No. I told you it was near the Bedok army camp."

Hello? What the heck do you think I wanna go to an army camp for at 5 in the afternoon? Do I look like I can be in the army with my kind of hair?

Goodness.

Once again, the cab drivers of Singapore have only proven that they can be icons of stupidity, AT TIMES. Hah.


Popular posts from this blog