Roll off simulation yesterday. Didnt do too badly I guess. After that I popped by Tampines cos I didnt have anything to do. Walked around with Yong Shearn and Astoria. Then had dinner at Sakae.

Wanted to go down to Challenger to look for a mouse so the three of us had to walk through TM again and I saw someone. Someone I used to hold close to my heart for a year. She was happily strolling past us, holding onto her present beau. We said hi and in that short span of about a second, everything from the past year flashed across my mind, right from the first time we went out, till the very last day.

I was happy for her but there was that sting of sadness and surprise that has stayed with me since last night. I wished her good luck and that was it. Well it isnt as if this whole episode is killing me or what, I just felt like putting it down here to get some of it out of my system. No regrets.

Ok, now many people have been asking about my MSN display pic. The constant question is "Is that your girlfriend or sister?"

Firstly, she's my good good good friend. And the reason why I use it as my display pic is because I think I look alright. LOL.

Next, I've just been wondering, do the two of us look so alike? I look so very average and she's a model for TP. World of difference people. Heh.

Oh well. I guess thats it for now. I'm off.

Popular posts from this blog