Ok so I managed to make it for choir practice last night even though I wasnt totally well. Well, it beats staying at home and feeling shitty anytime. Nothing much to say about yesterday.

So onto today. I felt really good in the morning. Had a decent sleep and the fever and stomach pains didnt come back. Bowling bbq in the evening was on for me. Heh. Was over at Jill's place with the Ovation and the Gibson.

Two great guitars = One heck of a jamming session. LOL.

The moment Uncle Lawrence [bowling coach] saw the Ovation guitar, he was like, "I need to get my hands on that, man. An Ovation guitar is like a drug to me." Haha. But the moment he started playing, all the guitar juices started flowing, and it was almost non-stop playing for the next 6 hours, by me. Haha.

It was definately nice seeing all the bowlers together singing and having fun and it was also nice having a "student". Haha. Marian was like damn excited about learning all the new chords and shortcuts etc. Something I can be proud of. Heh.

Anyway I'm exhausted. Gonna collect my Macbook from the shop AGAIN. Sent it back cos it were chipped, so the guys had to change the cover for me.

Alright then, G'nite.

Popular posts from this blog